* The Haori is a traditional Japanese jacket, usually worn over Kimono.
* A versatile boxy and sustainable yet stylish jacket, complements any plain outfit.
* The collar and sleeve is adorned with Sashiko, a japanese decorative reinforement stitching technique.
* The jacket is finished with block printed fabric.
* This is a made to order top which follows a zero-waste principle and hence you might find slight changes in your product.
* The length of the jacket can be customized.
* The jacket is customised from post production pieces.
Haori Patch It Up Jacket
We provide custom size for this product. Please provide us with your body measurements in custom size box. This is a made to order jacket which follows a zero-waste principle and hence you might find slight changes in your product.